What you will need to register with us for locum work



The registration process is simple and if you contact us we can send our registration form out to you by email of post.

You will need: 

Certfiicate of Registration with the GDC

Self- employment reference number (this is easily obtained even if you have another employed position elsewhere)

Proof of Hep B immunisation

Photo ID i.e. passport of Photocard Drivers License

Details of 2 professional referees

Up to date CPD portfolio including core subjects

National Insurance Number

Eligibility to work in the UK


If you don’t have any of the above, don’t worry. Just give us a call and we will help you out as much as possible to get the information together


We will, of course, need to meet you for an interview once we have received all the information above. This can be arranged when its convenient for you.


You can always email us at

Or call us on 07577 292911

Click Here for Registration Form